Sonntag, 19. Mai 2013

snakes don't bite

Hey

how has your weekend been so far? :) Mine has been quite nice I studied today and cleaned my home. And now I am watching a movie on TV "knight and day" :) let's see if it's good. The weather today was horrible and I was really glad we took these pictures yesterday evening. I was wearing my snake pants and to have I bit of a pattern mixture I paired them with my striped shirt and a short blazer. I would have loved to see how this combination works with my longer blazer but I can't get my hands on it because it's at my parents place :( I bought the snake pants from last summer sale at Mango and haven't had many chances to wear them jet. But I really like them and I think that they are going to be great for summery outfits :) How do you like the combination? 











pants: mango / blazer: h&m / shirt: zara / heels: buffalo



Love, Karla Johanna




8 Kommentare:

  1. Gefällt mir sehr gut, schöne Kombination :)
    LG
    www.pearlsheaven.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey,
    super tolle Hose!!! :)
    Lg
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Die Hose ist wirklich super schön und praktisch für den Sommer!

    Auf meinem Blog findet nun das erste Giveaway statt, vielleicht möchtest du ja teilnehmen :]
    http://lightheavy-rapture.blogspot.de/2013/05/giveaway.html

    Liebe Grüße.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. und wie fandest du den Film? Ich mag Tom Cruise eig nicht so, aber Knight and Day war ganz lustig :) die Hose gefällt mir übrigens sehr gut, vielleicht passt sie ja auch zum Neon-Trend? Freu mich schon auf weitere Kombinationen! ♥♥♥ S

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja der Film war wirklich lustig :) Ich bin auch nicht so der Fan von Tom Cruise aber in Filmen ist er nicht so schlimm.
      Vielen Dank :) jaa ich denke auch, dass man gut ein paar Neon Details mit ihr kombinieren kann :) <3

      Löschen