Donnerstag, 24. Oktober 2013

New header for fall & other news

Hey lovelies,

today was the perfect day to take pictures for my new fall themed header. The sun was shining and it was not too cold outside. Actually it was pretty warm and I could walk around with my new knitsweater. In the past weeks I have bought some new things such as shoes, sweaters and a skirt for fall and winter. I looove doing some shopping when seasons are changing but I think that I might not be the only one with that passion :) 
So some other news from me: I started watching gossip girl, which I have never really paid attention to, but I wanted to start a new series so I googled and this one just seemed to be right :) And what can I tell.. I am totally hooked! I should have bought the whole thing from season one to six but for now I only own the first season. 
Then one other thing is, that I have applied for a student job at an online shop to help them put outfits together and all that kind of stuff, so let's see if they will invite me for an interview :) I hope so!! 
So lastly I want to share with you that on Sunday my giveaway closed, and today I got to pick the winners at random and I already wrote the four winners an email. So go check out your inbox whether you have some good news waiting for you :) But if you don't, please don't be disappointed, this sure will not be the last giveaway on my blog. 
But I wanted to thank you all so much for participating!!! 
So here are some other pictures that we took and which I took in consideration for my new header. How do you like the header and do you think I chose the best picture for it?! :) 





  sweater: h&m
skirt: h&m
beanie: primark
shades: ray ban







Love, Karla Johanna

2 Kommentare:

  1. Sieht richtig cool aus :-) Und das Bild für den Header gefällt mir auch!

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ Mein Blog ♥

    AntwortenLöschen