Dienstag, 5. November 2013

Munich diary through my iPhone

Hey 

So as you might have known from my previous post, I spend the last weekend in Munich :) We drove there on thursday and we stayed until sunday. I think Munich is just such a nice city and there are beautiful spots everywhere. We walked through parks and had really good (although not so healthy) food, and of course I couldn't resist a little shopping on saturday. I was really early in the city on saturday because I wanted to go to the new Forever21 store and figured that till noon it would be packed. So I was there at 10 and luckily there weren't that many people yet so I did my shopping there, but right after that the city was so full of people that I went the Zara, Cos and Muji right away and left then with lovely things, but less money in my pocket haha. Maybe I'll do a little haul post but I am not quite sure, because usually I don't do hauls but let's see :) 



This was my outfit on friday in the Olympic park.



And of course we had to get on of these huge pretzels which taste really good :) 



Here we were chilling and enjoying the fall vibes :) 






This is the forever21 store in Munich from the inside. 



I really like the store, I think it is huge and you can really find cool things in there! And I think the display in the basic section is really cool. I kind of reminds me of American Apparel!?



luckily we had beautiful weather and it wasn't too cold.



And some of my shopping bags hehe :) I was so happy to get in all of these stores, since I don't have them near me where I live. 


I hope you enjoyed the pictures! I would love to know if you also have been to Munich and wether you like it as much as I do :) For me this was definitely not the last time that being there, I am already planing my next weekend trip there haha. 
I wish you all a wonderful week and hope to see you around here. 



Love, Karla Johanna






3 Kommentare:

  1. Sehr schönes Outfit und tolle Eindrücke :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Schöne Bilder! Und ich liebe den Mantel auf dem ersten Bild! :-)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    ♥ eleonoras blog ♥

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolle Bilder und wirklich schöner Post!
    Heute ist das Päkchen mit wunderbarem Inhalt bei mir angekommen! Fühl dich gedrückt!
    Die Sachen sind einfach toll :)
    Hab es gleich auf meinem Blog vorgestellt und eine kleine Blogvorstellung für dich gemacht! Ich hoffe das ist in Ordnung, hab mir dafür ein Bild geklaut ;)

    LG Franzi
    www.fraber-fashion.blogspot.de

    AntwortenLöschen