Mittwoch, 27. November 2013

My past weekend with Christmas feelings

Hey there

yes, I am still alive :) But it's getting harder to take good pictures outside, since it's very cold and it gets dark really early, so when I am back home from the uni there is no way I can go out into the dark to take pictures. So please excuse the lack of outfit posts lately. 
Last weekend I was in my home city and I enjoyed some good food and started to get some christmasy feelings. Here are some pictures I wanted to share with you. 



First things first :) In Düsseldorf I went to Starbucks, since I don't have one near here where I live. 



Afterwards I went to see the new Breuninger in Düsseldorf. They really have a great selection of shoes and cosmetics :) 



And of course I had to put on my new Mickey christmas socks and my new chill pants both from Primark. 



My mom wanted to try new quick and easy recipes for apple pies, since we have our own apple tree which gives us a lot of good apples. 



On Sunday we went to have a really good brunch :) I love having a brunch on Sunday mornings. 



I found this super cute christmas decoration in a flower shop which was completely transformed into a christmas wonderland :) 



They had these cute little fairylights all over the store. It really looked like a magical forest. 



And I spotted this cute owl family which I would have loved to take home with me, but I already had chosen many other cute pieces and my apartment it not that big :D 



On Monday I spent a few hours in Cologne before driving home, so I decided to have a good break at Starbucks.



And lastly my super sweet and delicious donut from Dunkin Donuts :) I have ben loving Donuts lately so this was a must. 


I hope you liked these pictures and wish you all a nice rest of the week. Soon there will be more outfit posts again :) 


Love, Karla Johanna










2 Kommentare:

  1. Yummy, die heiße Schokolade und das Teilchen von Starbucks sehen so lecker aus, das hätte ich jetzt auch gerne *_*

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    * eleonoras blog *

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. hey, die weihnachts bilder sind super ! du solltest unbedingt bei dieser aktion mitmachen :
    https://www.christmasstories.smart.com/deSie/ie/
    liebe grüsse und ich schau mal wieder vorbei hier : )

    AntwortenLöschen