Dienstag, 8. April 2014

loosing control

Hey guys 

nice that you are back here or that you found my blog :) 
I know it's been a while but now my new post is here yay. 
You probably have heard the quote from Karl Lagerfeld, who said that the one who wears sweatpants has lost control of his/her life
So I think this would mean that my life is not under control anymore since I am wearing sweatpants, and not only at home in the evenings but also to university and to go shopping and all that kind of occasions haha. But I have to say that I totally feel comfortable and not uncontrolled at all :D! These pants were a real find, because I was in the city shopping with two friends of mine and they both had found something and were about to go to the checkout but I was still kind of looking around. And then all of the sudden these sweatpants popped into my sight and I had to get them :). I was a little skeptical because I didn't try them on and they looked huge but back at home I was very happy how the looked on me :) 
I like to pair them with a more chick top because I don't want the outfit to look too relaxed and sporty you know. For the shoes I like to go either with my black converse or my pair of high heels so I took photos of both options. 
I would love to know what you think of this outfit and if you have a blog and you have ever posted an outfit with sweatpants I would love if you posted the link in the comments so that I can go check it out :) 
I wish you a wonderful rest of the day and a happy week!! 












Love, Karla Johanna







5 Kommentare:

  1. tolles outfit :) super lässig und schick zu gleich :)
    liebste grüße
    fiona von truetempted.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich finde auch, dass es dir super steht!
    Liebe Grüße,
    schön, mal wieder etwas von dir zu lesen :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Tolles Outfit! Die Hose sieht richtig cool aus :)

    Liebe Grüße,
    Eleonora

    *eleonoras blog*

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Du siehst ganz toll aus - schönes casual Outfit und ich liebe die Converse Sneaker dazu :)

    Liebe Grüße Aline
    http://www.fashionzauber.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Super schönes Outfit. Die Idee mit den zwei Varianten ist wirklich super !

    Liebe grüße :)
    http://www.measlychocolate.de

    AntwortenLöschen