Samstag, 9. Februar 2013

Casual shopping outfit

Hi

today I have a really casual outfit. I was in the city shopping with my dad and put on some basic jeans and shirt. Since it's still snowy I put on my boots which I have been using pretty much this winter. At the moment I am in my home town and had to bring cloths for a month with me. But I was so smart and thought that the cold would be gone and it would heat up a little so I didn't bring any uggs with me... so now I am stuck with my black boots here. I can't wait for spring and summer! Although I am from Finland I hate cold weather and snow. I am absolutely a summer person :) But thinking positively... everyday brings us closer to spring! 
I hope you like the outfit and I wish you a very nice day.



















Jacket: New Yorker
Jeans: H&M
Shirt: Gina Tricot
Scarf: Primark
Bag: Zara
Boots: Zign
Necklace: Kappahl







xx Karla Johanna

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen